Monday, May 12, 2008

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

To be quite honest, I'm not sure why I've begun this journal. I have one other journal that I loved very much, but was not able to sustain in keeping up with posting (except for very spontaneous instances; I would like to rectify that.) I'm hoping and leaping out on faith that this new journal will allow me to be creatively stimulated once again ---- at least enough to want to begin writing in an online journal once more.

I suppose this journal will consist of my primary life obsessions that have taken hold of me - cinema and music. Cinema: My favorite films, my favorite actors, favorite moments on film, favorite directors, and any other various cinematic prose that I've always wanted to ponder and discuss with myself. Music: The same with my film posts, my music posts will be very much rooted in my excitement for my favorite band of all-time - Depeche Mode. Followed by random musical posts contemplating the greatness of The Rolling Stones, the special place in my heart that I hold for Madonna, as well as my favorite albums, favorite songs, concert outings, and thus anything else musically related.

I feel that I will also attempt to venture out into territory about my love of travel and experiencing other cultures through my travels while also paying homage to other facets of my personality that loves dancing, trying new restaurants, museums, cooking, volunteering, and finding a spiritual balance in life.

I hope that this new online journal will allow me another opportunity to express my thoughts about an array of different subjects that I enjoy in life. If you're along for the ride, then I bid you good luck --- for I'm slightly crazy in my view of the world and in my strong opinions;) --- but extremely firm in my belief that if you have a good heart, good things will come to you.

Viva le Mode!
xoxo Ms. Pepper Potts

No comments: